In the VINEYARDS:
- the large part of the works is hand-made,
- we do not use herbicides and inorganic fertilizers,
- we manage the vineyards grassing working the soil with machine,
- we use products of low impact on the environment (copper and sulphur); thanks to the cooperation with the Politecnico di Torino ( https://www.polito.it/ateneo/?lang=en / https://twitter.com/ixemlabs) we decrease the acting on the vineyards using their monitoring stations and interpreting the data: https://www.repubblica.it/green-and-blue/2020/09/28/foto/l_internet_delle_piante_dai_laboratori_alle_vigne-268789836/1/
In the CELLAR:
- the wines production not include clarification, filtration or any kind of process which is not a normal consequence of a natural clarification and stabilization, including the tartaric stabilization which takes place into steel tanks outside from the cellar, in the winter time, without the use of any refrigerator,
- use of lightweight glass bottles.
In the NEW WINERY:
- starting from the recycling of old materials, all of the materials used are eco-compatible,
- roof and walls thermal insulation made by natural products,
- the storm water is recycled and used for the garden irrigation.
The ageing wine cellar is entirely located underground:
- thermal insulation keeps naturally the right temperature,
- natural cold night ventilation's recovery insulates from summer heat.
CLEAN GREEN ENERGY:
- for the house and for the cellar the energy and the hot water are produced by solar panels and biomasses.